Stonepillow offers shelter, information and support to empower homeless and vulnerable individuals to make positive changes in their lives.
There are 6 unique projects in West Sussex:
1. Old Glassworks Day Centre, Chichester – open all year round offering structured individual support plans
2. St Joseph’s Night Shelter, Chichester – open every night of the year offering emergency shelter to 14 individuals
3. Sands Rehabilitation Project, Sands – 12 bed rehabilitation service for people with drug and/or alcohol problems
4. Young People’s Project, Littlehampton – hostel accommodation to young unaccompanied asylum seekers and older looked after children
5. Restore Project – furniture re-use project that provides good quality, low-cost furniture for local individuals on low incomes or benefits
6. Move On Accommodation – portfolio of supported accommodation for single homeless people
Please visit our website www.stonepillow.org.uk to find out more and how to get involved.